Pre-Employment Fingerprinting Procedures
Below are the procedures to have your fingerprints submitted. Any fees that are due are the responsibility of the applicant. The applicant must register with Fieldprint prior to going to the fingerprint site. Fingerprint services will not be provided to applicants who have not registered.
Create an account at Fieldprintgeorgia.com
- Select schedule appointment under the “For Individuals” tab.
- Select “sign up” and agree to the “Disclosure/Consent Agreement.”
- Create an account then log in with username, password, and security question.
- Select the Agency Tile “Education Agencies.”
- Select Public School.
- Under Agency, select Dublin City Schools.
- Select School Employment, Public Schools, Continue.
- Complete all fields in the personal and demographic information sections. (Please note that the name used on the registration must match the name on the form of ID taken to the fingerprinting site.)
- Acknowledge the Biometric Disclosure and the Privacy Rights Statement. Continue.
- Select Submit Request to Review. (Please email email@example.com and request to be approved.)
- After your registration is approved by DCS you will receive an email informing you to move forward with scheduling a fingerprint appointment. You have 180 days to be fingerprinted before your registration is canceled.
To schedule an appointment
- Go to Fieldprintgeorgia.com and select “I have been approved by my Agency” under the “For Individuals” tab.
- Select Log In under Returning User Login.
- Find and select a fingerprint location, date and time. Continue.
- Select your payment type, click continue to authorize payment.
- You will receive confirmation details. Take appointment number and photo ID to the fingerprint site.
- Please email Dr. Amy Duke at firstname.lastname@example.org once fingerprinting is complete.