APR ESSER III
This bill was signed into law on March 11, 2021, to speed up the recovery from the economic and health effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Community input was invaluable during the development of the application. We will continue to engage the community in dialogue and feedback throughout the process. These funds are being used to prevent, prepare for, and respond to COVID-19.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Send us your suggestions on how to best utilize these resources.
Use of Funds
- Safely Reopen Schools: Safely reopen schools for in-person instruction and keep them open, take appropriate measures to help schools to invest in mitigation strategies consistent with the CDC, and address interrupted instruction.
- Summer / Afterschool Programs: Offer crucial summer, afterschool, and other extended learning and enrichment programs.
- Staffing: Avoid devastating layoffs, and ensure that all students have access to teachers, counselors, and other school personnel to support their needs as a result from the pandemic and the ongoing recession.
- Health: Implement strategies to meet students’ social, emotional, mental health, and academic needs.
- Invest in Staff Capacity
- Early Childhood Education
Dublin City Schools Allocation
Period of Available Funds: March 24, 2021- September 30, 2023