Welcome to Dublin City Schools!
For more than 125 years, our district has established a history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure our students are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that we live out our vision of being "a world-class charter school district that produces globally competitive students."
We believe early and ongoing engagement by families and our community is critical to our students' success. And, we are so excited to meet you and your child!
How can I register?
Parents of new or returning students may complete an online application by clicking on this link or visit Central Registration (located at 1405 West Moore Street) anytime between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM for personalized support.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Please bring all items listed below to successfully register your child.
1. Child's Certified Birth Certificate
2. Child's Social Security Card
3. One proof of residency
- Examples Include:
- Lease or Current Mortgage statement (coupon book; closing papers if just purchased)
- Utility bill (electric, water, or cable bill - for service within the last 30 days OR connect order if just moved in)
- Property tax statement or income tax statement (current year)
- Automobile registration or insurance policy (current year/month)
- Mail from any government agency (within 30 days)
4. Ear, Eye, and Dental Screening, Georgia Form 3300 - 30 days from date of registration during the school year (available from a GA licensed doctor or the Health Department.)
5. Immunization Certificate, Georgia Form 3231- at enrollment (available from a GA licensed doctor or the Health Department.)
6. Proof of Medicaid or Food Stamps When Registering for Pre-K (If Applicable)
7. Withdrawal form and/or last report card, if transferring from another school system
Data Collections Coordinator
By Phone: (478) 353-8375
By Fax: (478) 353-8376
Data Collections Specialist
By Phone: (478)353-8375